The EPHJ is back! The international exhibition dedicated to the world of high precision, whose 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 health crisis, will take place from 14 to 17 September at Palexpo Geneva.
KIF Parechoc will be present on the stand of the Acrotec group, specialised in watchmaking-jewellery and Medtech, alongside 18 other companies.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our micro-turned parts division on stand G/H42 to show you our new products and innovations, in particular our ball-bearing assembled weights that we have developed with our sister company Décovi.
You can create your visitor badge by clicking on the following image:
As you can imagine, sanitary measures have been put in place for this edition. According to the rules of the FOPH dated June 23, any person wishing to enter a trade show, whether a visitor or an exhibitor, must present one of the following items:
- An official identity document
And you must have one of the following four certificates:
- A certificate (QR code) attesting to a double dose vaccination within the last 12 months
- A certificate stating that the carrier has been cured of COVID within the last 6 months (QR code)
- A negative PCR test dated and issued no more than 72 hours prior to the exhibition
- An official antigenic test, performed in a pharmacy, dated and issued no more than 48 hours prior to the exhibition
For more information, you can consult the complete list of these measures.